We are seeking an enthusiastic fertilizer sales Area Manager with strong agronomic and commercial competence to support our growth in the Republic of Ireland.
Reporting to the Business Manager the successful candidate will be home based and have specific responsibility for the sales and promotion of our products to farmers and distributors throughout Ireland.
We are looking for a highly motivated sales professional who can help continue to achieve high sales volumes and profitability. Strong sales and negotiation skills and building lasting business relationships are key to achieving success.
The ideal candidate should:
· Demonstrate success in Sales
· Be educated to degree level or equivalent, in agriculture
· Have excellent interpersonal skills
· Display sound financial understanding
· Be self-motivated and target focussed
· Be proficient with Microsoft Office
· Hold a valid driving licence.
FACTS qualification and previous experience would be advantageous but not essential. We will provide ongoing training, a competitive salary, company car and benefits package.
An attractive rewards package including company car, pension and private health along with access to a wide range of development opportunities across the businesses.